Wednesday 3 May 2017

Taylor's Mistake

Taylor's Mistake
In the holidays on Friday afternoon my Dad and I went fishing at Taylor's Mistake. At first it was really boring just watching my Dad fail time after time again . But when he called me up to have a go at it I was very scared that I would do a Macarius and screw it up.


I first thought that I had a catch but my Dad said it was just a wave pushing the rod down and he was right. After a couple hundred fails we decided to give in and head to the beach side of Taylor's Mistake and have a swim. I got in and it was cold way too cold for my Dad.


So he went sunbathing in the hot sand. After about thirty minutes of swimming and sunbathing we decided to head home and grab lunch.I really enjoyed the trip to Taylor's Mistake but my overall holidays was pretty boring because I did barely anything else.

Whitewash Head. Christchurch. | Whitewash Head is the name o… | Flickr

W.A.L.T... Use the correct structure for a recount. I thought that It was very easy to write a recount because I love writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Macaruis,
    My name is Tyler and I am a student at St. Bernadette's School. I really liked your story. I liked the part were you thought you got a fish. I have never been fishing before. Maybe you can make it more intersing. I Taylors mistake real?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.