Tuesday 20 June 2017

The Man With Nothing Left To Lose

The Man With Nothing Left To Lose
As the ship swayed along the stormy sea. A man with nothing left to lose sat on the wooden floor of what used to be a British Brig. A creaking noise as if tiny feet scurry across the floor. A red liquid laid next to all the bodies laying around the floor.

The liquid coming close to my feet, it stopped and I gently moved away. Then bang a whole bunch of boxes slam down onto the floor. Sending goosebumps up and down my spine. It is still and I gave a sigh of relief that I was alive. So I sat there with nothing left to lose.
 Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 8.55.13 AM.png
W.A.L.T write a show not tell story about this photo.
I found it very tricky to come up with ideas but I liked publishing it on a Doc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.